AUTHOR REGISTRATION GUIDELINES: An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the registration payment for at least one of the Authors is received and correctly processed by 12 June 2023, and the Author will attend the Conference to present his/her paper. If the paper is submitted to the YSC Contest the first Author of the paper should present the paper by himself/herself.
We thank you for submitting papers on the symposium topics. For the SPSympo-2023 Symposium you should prepare your paper following the guidelines below:
- Only papers in English will be accepted.
- The submitted manuscript (in pdf format) should be camera-ready and compliant with the general standards of the IEEE (IEEE templates Microsoft Word A4 or LaTeX).
- Noncompliant manuscripts will not be considered for review.
- Recommended length of extended abstract: 2 – 4 A4 pages, and full paper: 4 – 6 A4 pages.
I. REVIEW PAPER
We invite the prospective Authors to submit their abstracts of 4 pages maximum (including diagrams and illustrations). The final deadline for the upload to the paper submission site for review is no later than 23:59 CET on
12 February 24 February 2023.
We recommend all Authors to use the standard IEEE conference proceedings A4 format template (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html) for review papers, as the same format is MANDATORY for the final paper.
We will invite successful Authors to submit their full papers of 6 A4 pages maximum by 30 June 2023.
The poster size should be A0 (841×1189 mm).
The Authors should have the posters prepared when arriving at the Conference. As there is no possibility of printing the posters on-site!
However, we can arrange printing of your poster on condition that a ready-to-be-printed poster (in a pdf format) will have to arrive by 11 August 2023 at the latest. Please tick the appropriate box in your registration form if you are interested in exercising this option.
III. FINAL PAPERS
You must upload your final paper version to the paper management system before the deadline 30 June 2023 (at the latest). The use of the publication template is mandatory for acceptance of your publication into IEEE Xplore. Before submitting the final paper, please double-check:
- you have chosen the correct files and settings for A4 page size and conference paper.
- the pdf file is IEEE Xplore-compatible already verified with the IEEE PDF eXpress service (https://ieee-pdf-express.org/ Conference ID: 57300X)
Please follow strictly the templates from http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
In the final version, please remove “XXX-X-XXXX-XXXX-X/XX/$XX.00 ©20XX IEEE” in the footer (in the template).
The correct format for the Paper Title is non-bold, non-italic and uses the „paper title” style in MS Word. Please check this before you attempt to upload the paper.